> On Jun 2, 2022, at 2:53 PM, Alexey Proskuryakov <a...@webkit.org> wrote:
>

> It seems like we still need to host watchlist CC service though, to support
> patch workflow - and we'll have separate lists in GitHub and in Bugzilla,
> unless watchlists are reimplemented.

We would still need to host the current watchlist service, yes. Although we
wouldn’t have to teach this watchlist how to interact with GitHub. It would
also be possible (and not too hard) to teach our watchlist service to read the
CODEOWNERS file, at least in cases where the individual being CCed wasn’t a
group.