I did copy the documentation over a year ago, but anything added there since
then would be missing on docs.webkit.org <http://docs.webkit.org/>.

The document you pointed out hasn’t been ported yet, so it would be good to
copy that as well.

I tried to get most of the relevant documentation from trac too, but I am sure
there might have been a few things I missed.

Brandon