Hi Alex,

sorry for the delay to reply, I was on vacation last week.

So, we mainly use the frame object to get its javascript context, so
what's the plan for that? I mean, it's only the api to get the main
frame what's going to be deprecated or the frame object entirely? In
most of the cases we get the frame from the script world on the window-
object-cleared event, so we can probably deprecate get_main_frame(). I
think it's only used in epiphany and evolution, but I would need to
check how it's used there.

El vie, 12-07-2024 a las 16:19 -0600, Alex Christensen via webkit-dev
escribió:
> In https://github.com/WebKit/WebKit/pull/30763 I’m deprecating
> injected bundle frame access interfaces as part of the site isolation
> development.  Would glib API maintainers be willing to deprecate
> webkit_web_page_get_main_frame to discourage its adoption and
> indicate plans to remove it at some point in the future?  I’ve kept
> the functionality for now because we are still moving off it, but at
> some point that will be complete and it would be nice to remove
> bundle frame access together.

Carlos Garcia Campos