Hi, the default hardware acceleration policy changed from WEBKIT_HARDWARE_ACCELERATION_POLICY_ON_DEMAND to WEBKIT_HARDWARE_ACCELERATION_POLICY_ALWAYS. I think you need to add "--device=dri" to the finish-args in your flatpak-builder manifest:

https://github.com/flathub/org.gnucash.GnuCash/blob/master/org.gnucash.GnuCash.json

so try that. If that fixes it, let us know and I'll post an announcement to remind other maintainers.

Alternatively, you could use webkit_settings_set_hardware_acceleration_policy() to select WEBKIT_HARDWARE_ACCELERATION_POLICY_NEVER to disable GPU usage. This option will go away with GTK 4 though -- WebKitGTK will always require GPU -- so probably better to leave it enabled and shake out any problems now.

Hope that helps,

Michael