webkitmarshal.h was generated by webkitmarshal.list, you can check WebKit/gtk/GNUmakefile.am for detail

On 01/11/2011 09:10 AM, n179911 wrote:
I have removed the top level directories and did these to rebuild:

./Tools/Scripts/build-webkit --gtk -clean
./Tools/Scripts/build-webkit --gtk

But it fails with this error:

../../WebKit/gtk/WebCoreSupport/EditorClientGtk.cpp:48: fatal error:
webkitmarshal.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [WebKit/gtk/WebCoreSupport/libwebkitgtk_1_0_la-EditorClientGtk.lo]
Error 1

Can you please tell me how can I fix it?