Hello,

Maybe this is a old question, but I had searched on mail-list archives, still
has no answers even there are some similar questions.
My target is build WebApp by webkit run under embedded system with ARM CPU.
Basically I want to use Webkit + GTK + DFB. But currently version of WebkitGTK
already can not build successful with target=DirectFB. It will report X window
related header file required. Someone said that is because of NPAPI and need to
change code by hand. I also found a project WebkitDFB which is webkit under
DirectFB. But I afraid it’s difficult to create UI only under DirectFB.
So, my question is:
1.    Is Webkit + GTK + DFB workable? Or which old version is suit for my
requirement?
2.    If it doesn’t work, which solution of Webkit is suit for embedded system?

Any suggestion is welcome! Thanks!

Vincent