Hi Chris,

Actually the poll time and select time are a bit too high.

By default curl writes chunk of 16 KB  ( CURL_MAX_WRITE_SIZE ), pool time
is 0.05s
 16KB / 0.05s = 320KB
So you might not be able to download a single file faster than 320KB/s

You can try to decrease selectTimeoutMS or pollTimeSeconds in
curl/ResourceHandleManager.cpp to have a more aggressive download loop.

Yannick