I don't know the "last known good" revision.

Even though the latest WinCairo doesn't support 32bit version,
Don publishes WebKitRequirementsWin32.zip every time he releases
a new WebKitRequirements, and the latest WinCairo is still
maintaining WebKit1.
https://github.com/WebKitForWindows/WebKitRequirements/releases/tag/v2020.07.01

As far as I know, no one has tried WebKitRequirementsWin32.zip.
But it seems worth to try to you. Good luck.

-- Fujii