Title: Untitled document
Hello sir,
This is Helen from VPB LLC. We are a web-hosting provider that specializes in global VPS, dedicated server, cloud server and related services.Now there is a fantastic SEO Hosting plan on sale with affordable price and safety, up-time and performance.
Following are details of our dedicated hosting plans which we are offering at the moment.America SEO Dedicated Server with 4/26 (244) ips from four different C class.
SEO E3-1230 V3(NO Eamil)
      $250/Month
      CPU:Xeon E3-1230v3 3.3GHz (4 co
      RAM:16GB
      HardDisk:1TB SATA
      Bandwidth:100Mbps/10TB
      IPs:4*/26(244 Usable IP's)
      Country:United States
      Please check:https://goo.gl/VzbqRn
All our dedicated hosting plans come with Free Customized Solutions, Enterprise Class Hardware, Remote Reboot, Remote Access, Fast Setup and much more.You can get further discount dtails by contacting us personally.
Best Regards
Skype: gchao.09
.