Hi,

I'm trying to familiarize myself with weblate development. Along the way
I ran into a problem: weblate is not picking-up updates pf pot files. My
understanding is that string should get updated when the file changes in
vcs and I hit the pull or rebase button in the components
repo-management settings. But my dev setup of weblate only seems to be
aware about strings from the first git-revision of that pot file.
Even-though weblates git checkout in MEDIA_ROOT/vcs has a recent version
checked out.

Since I couldn't find any docs about how to get a dev environment
running, here's how I bootstrapped it:

```
    git clone https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate
    git checkout weblate-3.11.3
    cd weblate
    python3 -m venv env --system-site-packages
    . env/bin/activate
    python -m pip install -r requirements.txt
    cp weblate/settings_test.py weblate/settings.py
    python manage.py migrate
    python manage.py runserver
```

best regards,