Welcome, everyone, I guess, to the new WebMake-Talk mailing list. Since
there are, what, four of us? Something like that.

I'm having a really, really strange problem. I'm using <contents /> and
a metatable, and code that works perfectly in one index.wmk file does
not work in another (i.e., a page gets built with the desired filename,
but there is no content loaded for it).

The <contents /> tag was taken verbatim from a working file, and looks
like:

<contents src="sourcetext" name=".../*.txt" format="text/et"
listname="all_files" namesubst="s/.txt//" />

Well, OK, I lied: That IS my contents tag. The idea: there's a
sourcetext/ directory, wherein I keep a whole directory structure of
textfiles. There's also a metatable, which is pretty straight-forward
and which I will paste a selection from here:

<metatable delimiter="|">
.|title|subtitle|section
climb/index|Climb Up: About Me|Blurry|section-3
climb/general|Climb Up: About Me|In Focus|section-3
</metatable>

Can anyone think of why this setup (well, the metatable is slightly
different) would work perfectly for one WMK file and not for another?

Thanks a lot!

Wes :wm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]