Hi,

Another problem I stumbled across: when I run the following bit of ettext through ettext2html it turns the "16." into an ordered list item even though it's not indented:

einschliesslich Whisky Tasting 8=), und dann noch Gladstone's Land, ein
zum National Trust of Scotland gehrendes Mietshaus aus dem
16. Jahrhundert.

this is what I get:

zum National Trust of Scotland gehrendes Mietshaus aus dem
</li></ol>

I don't think that that is according to the manual, is it? at least, it's very unexpected ;-)

   cheers,
   dirk

--
Dr Dirk Husemann, Krebsbachweg 4, CH-8134 Adliswil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 1 771 21 81                      Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Attached to this email is an electronic signature attachment. You can
ignore it if your email program does not know how to verify such a signature. If you'd like to learn more about this topic, www.gnupg.org
is a good starting point.