jlm17 wrote:
I get the impression that some of you are using WebMake on the Windows platform. I have a user here who is interested in using this in Windows and I am having trouble getting the dependencies fulfilled. I have two questions.

1) Which distribution of Perl are you using? I have ActiveState perl 5.8 build 809.

2) If using active state, which PPM repository are you using? I can't find Text::EtText in the main active state repositories.

I found EtText by the link as mentioned by Oliver.

The WebMake on CPAN was out of date - 2.2, I think.
I got the one on the main web site, but I had to compile some of the required modules. I had to edit the generated make file to get it to use the VC++ libraries.

Is there a way of getting modules that doesn't require you to compile the DLLs for windows? The parser was the one that was a problem.

Robert