WEBMGRS Digest for Tuesday, March 19, 2013.

1. ALERT: AAUW electric power shutdown and website blackout

Subject: ALERT: AAUW electric power shutdown and website blackout
From: "Woods-Clark, Peggy" <cla...@aauw.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:51:55 +0000

Good morning everyone. We wanted to give you sufficient heads up that on
Saturday March, 30, 2013, an electric power outage for the national building
will occur. The electricity to the building will be shut off at 6:00am ET on
Saturday March, 30, 2013 and should be restored by 2:00 pm ET Saturday
afternoon.

This exercise is required by the District of Columbia in conjunction with the
local power company. The purpose of the outage is switchgear inspection,
testing, and cleaning. All of the electrical systems in the building will be
tested.

This means that there will be no access to www.aauw.org<http://www.aauw.org> or
associated websites during this period including Site Resources sites
(BTW...Site Resources sites will receive a message from Megan under separate
cover regarding this and the status of the new site template.) We have
confirmed that no state conventions are scheduled during this period, but
please plan accordingly if this impacts any branch events.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will notify you if anything changes.

Peggy Woods-Clark
Website Manager
cla...@aauw.org

---