Did you declare your stored procedure in your EOModel?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 11/08/2005 04:28:17 PM:

> I'm about to resort to CallableStatement and ResultSets............mmmm

> On Nov 8, 2005, at 10:22 AM, Nathan Walker wrote:

> When used against MySQL 5.0.13 and JDBC 3.1.11, I get a null pointer
> when trying to use that EOUtitlites method. Does anybody know how to
> get this operating. The docs say the stored procedures are supported
> from version 3.1 and up for the JDBC driver??

> Here's the code I'm using:

> NSDictionary args = new NSDictionary(vendor.vendcode(),"L");

> reportItems = EOUtilities.rawRowsForStoredProcedureNamed(myEC,"storeDetail"
> ,args);

> Here's part of the stack trace I get:

> STACK TRACE:
> [2005-11-08 10:15:45 EST] <Thread-3> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOUtilities.
> rawRowsForStoredProcedureNamed(EOUtilities.java:624)

> at LongProcess.performAction(LongProcess.java:152)
> at com.webobjects.woextensions.WOLongResponsePage.
> run(WOLongResponsePage.java:155)

> Thanks,

> Nathan

> 40visionworxpro.com

> This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
of this message. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
This email message has been checked for the presence of computer
viruses; however this protection does not ensure this message is
virus free.
Banque centrale du Luxembourg; Tel ++352-4774-1; http://www.bcl.lu