Hi all of you,

i stepped into a problem more than once:

I have a relation one-to-many from A to B, called Bs.
I have an A in a component already shown.
When i assign Bs to the list property of a repetition, it does not
automatically feetch the values. Instead i have to do an A.Bs ().count () or
something else to get the data loaded.
The repetition otherwise does not iterate over the Bs!

This should be working nice and easy, i expect, so please someone tell me
how to do it properly!

TIA

Wolfram