On Nov 5, 2005, at 6:36 AM, James Cicenia wrote:

Sure made me laugh!

Anyway, our little startup company is growing and our Mac Mini has been holding up remarkably. However, it does look so small and lonely at the co-location facility! Well, because of politics, and vendor alliances, I have to port the deployed app to IBM Xseries. Of course, that does not address my freeze. My freeze has only happened twice, so, I think it must be a deadlock and will take measures to find it, ala, p. 92, etc.

My next question is briefly how do the multiple instances work? Does the same session go to the same instance?

Yes, the instance number is either in the URL (look for /1/ /2/ etc) or in a cookie named woinst

What manages that? The Apache adaptor?

yes.

If I go to jBoss, can I run multiple instances again?

That I don't know.

Finally, where does one enable concurrent request handling?

WOApplication:

public boolean allowsConcurrentRequestHandling()
Return whether or not concurrent request handling is allowed. This is a cover method for the property WOAllowsConcurrentRequestHandling and will return false by default.

Chuck

I need to gather a lot of this information and debug my current module while it is in beta. It has been great champ up until this latest issue.

- James Cicenia