I constantly have to rebuild if I make a small change and want to recompile. Often, I'll make a change, hit the build button, and I'll get the now famous useless error up top:

Command /Developer/Private/jam failed with exit code 1

If I look at the detail, it says:

javac: no source files

If I wait a minute and try again, it works.

Anyone else experience this?

Ken