I have an EOModel with 2 tables in it: USERS and PHONE_CONTACTS (with a mandatory one-to-many relationship between a user and phone_contacts). I've tested with a D2W app and all works fine. Now I want to create my own app from scratch. I'm stuck on making a page to create a new user. I can make the page, and include the appropriate WOTextField's, etc, and I've connected them to DisplayGroups for their respective tables. Now, how do I create a new record within the table, then save the entered data back to the table?

Thanks for your help!!!!

Scott