On Nov 17, 2005, at 10:02 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am using a wohyperlink to open a new browser window that displays a
calendar (one month only).  I would like the user to select a date
(wohyperlink) from the calendar and return the selected date to referring
page.

There are a number of free JavaScript calendars that implement selecting a date. The DHTML/JavaScript Calendar (<http:// www.dynarch.com/projects/calendar/>) seems to be one of the most versatile. An important bonus is that it has been tested with many different browsers including Safari and it works with WebObjects. Using such a pre-built calendar might be your best solution.

Aloha,
Art