>Am 29.11.2005 18:21 Uhr schrieb "Ute Hoffmann" unter
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello all,

for all of you not reading german too good:
Ute recommended to use JSConfirmPanel from Javascript Palette.
Best tip for a long time :-)
Enclosed you can find a component that i use on all places where i want to
have a confirmation on a submit.
The component has three bindings:
1. the action to invoke on confirm
2. the message to display for confirmation
3. a flag, if confirmation is necessary (i bind it usually to a flag of the
users settings (yes, please confirm all deletes))

For useage i embed a button inside the Component and bind the action of the
button to the components action.
Realy easy, you all will understand :-)
One pitfall: not all browser display the component absolutely perfect, some
might show an underline above or beside the button (as i use it) because it
is in fact a hyperlink.
So far i used it only for confirmation of deletes and probably the hyperlink
will not result in a full RR-loop, so it will not work for data updates, i
expect...

HTH

Wolfram

P.S. I don't need to do all this javascript stuff to transfer values myself,
so i still dont know how it realy works :--)))
P.P.S. Please apologize for beeing proud of such a simple hack