Hi Alexandr,

there is some interesting example at www.wocode.com

http://WOCode.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/WOCode.woa/wa/ShareCodeItem?itemId=430

which makes use of the objective-c classes/frameworks from apple through
native access via java. i tried it personally an also played a little with
the code to manipulate it in the one or the other direction. perhaps it
might be a starting point for you.

regards,
helge

p.s.: why do you cross-post this question to so many lists? people clicking
on "Anser to all..." won't have in every case rights to post to the other
lists. my response goes to the webobjects-dev-list only.

--
Helge Städtler

- Expect and Respect.