All great thoughts, critiques, etc., I especially like the mySQLToy reference. ;-)

Maybe this will all go away, I don't know, but this could be a very large account for us.

They want their own box on their own network with all the data encrypted. It could just be the tech's objection, or it could be part of the businesses sensitivity especially concerning data on projects that are proposed. After a request is converted into a project it no longer
matters as it will be public to all in their business.

This of course necessitates me being able to turn it on or off so to speak as I do not want to maintain two code bases. I have been able to do an awful lot with WO with just one
code base and I like it like that.

Thanks again for the thoughts, links, suggestions, etc.,

James Cicenia