Hmm. I've tried all the combinations and still no success. Thanks for trying.

-Stirling

On Dec 17, 2005, at 3:57 PM, Jerry W. Walker wrote:

Hi, Stirling,

Try "EOAdaptorDebugEnabled YES" in your properties file, and/or "- EOAdaptorDebugEnabled YES" as an Xcode argument to the application.

I think the confusion is resulting from the combined syntaxes of Java Properties and WO Defaults syntax.

Regards,
Jerry