On Feb 16, 2006, at 11:08 AM, Jonathan Miller wrote:

I'm moving a WO Project (using X-Code) from one mac to another and I was wondering if anyone knew where the default setting was for registering the new file system with the project. i.e. When you go to build the project it cannot find the source files b/c it is still looking for them in the old file structure.

I think you simply need to rebuild the index, which you can do by selecting Get Info on the root node of the project.

If that doesn't work, delete the damn build directory and restart Xcode...

sacha

--
Sacha Michel Mallais             Senior Developer / President
Global Village Consulting Inc.   http://www.global-village.net/