All,

Re:
What is the minimum version of XCode that runs natively on MacBook Pro w/Intel (for use with WebObjects only)?

I too am interested in the answer to this question. We have legacy
apps built with  Xcode 2.0 and WO 5.2.4. I've not been able to get
those versions working properly on my MacBook Pro leading me to
believe that they are indeed incompatible. I thought they would at
least run under Rosetta but that seems not to be the case.

Regards,

Luke Holton

Tel: (602) 279-4600 ext 622
Fax: (602) 279-4768
Desert Sky Software: www.desertsky.com
    Specializing in the Development and Hosting of
    e-Business Applications.

What is the minimum version of XCode that runs natively on MacBook Pro w/Intel (for use with WebObjects only)?