Hi Ken,

The question is not, if it is dead, is not that what it considers, is to know if 5.3.,1 are being used.

And we are not requesting advice on what we must do, but by the lack of information in Spain, and Europe, somewhere I must ask. We are accustomed (in Spain) to have greater support of Oracle, Microsoft, or Sun. But one is not to discuss that, so that I already understand that Apple the USA has more support, formation etc. that in Apple Europe.

Please it did not want to raise a discussion, only one asks on a version.

A discussion of this type surely would not propose it in an Apple mail list, is not correct.

Thanks for  your time.

L. Caballero