I am using inheritance in the model as well as interfaces but the problem isn't the inheritance! I'm having a hard time explaining the structure of my application so I've done my first-ever UML Class Diagram to try to explain it better. I've attached it - hopefully it makes it.

I don't think I'm doing anything crazy. I think it is pretty standard OO stuff (straight out of Head First Design Patterns). Can anyone tell me a better structure?

Dave

GIF image