Hi there,

On 27/04/2006, at 6:25 PM, Anjo Krank wrote:

I'm not so sure you can actually disallow the use of a quote you made in a public forum, mail or otherwise - even if you don't agree with it and it makes you look like an idiot. After all, you *did* say it, didn't you?

Again, I would generally assume that posters to this list don't mind. If they did, why would they have posted in the first place?

And poignantly exemplifying his point thus:

If some stupid, good-for-nothing nitwit doesn't want his stuff to help other people, he can tell you so later if he dares to :)

That last quote ought to make it up shouldn't it as part of the intro to WO? ;-)

Picture it. Welcome to the WebObjects WIKI. Our motto, "<..>"

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck