On 10 mai 06, at 13:49, Mark Morris wrote:

Just a comment, I've never had the problem with EOModeler overwriting the .java files. When you make changes to the model, click the ".java" button, then choose the "merge" option. This will open FileMerge, and you can get the new changes while keeping your existing modifications.

I just tried it : it works very well, the conflicts are shown by FileMerge, and it's quite easy to solve merging problems with this tool.

What can be the pros and cons of using it against eomodeler only ?
(I'll find the ml for some archives about that kind of discussion too)

--
Philippe