This is the method I am about to attempt... copying the libraries from my mac system to a linux box.  The licensing situation (and the voluminous discussions here)  seem to say that it is OK to do this.

Has anyone else done this?

On 2/6/06, Cliff Tuel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is the expectation from Apple  that the process we would follow (should we
> want to "wotaskd deploy"  on non MacOS-X boxes) is to pick the pieces out from
> there and copy  them onto the foreign deployment host?

We don't ship a non-OS X installer, so there's no other way.  Maybe a
third-party opportunity?

--
Cliff Tuel . http://apple.com/services/technicalsupport