Title: Connecting to LDAP Directory with EOModeler
I need to get some data from an LDAP directory.  I tried to use the JNDI adaptor to create an EOModel for this data.  I was successful in creating the model and browsing the data in EOModeler, but I was unable to use the model in any code to actually do anything useful.  I kept getting error:

<WorkerThread5> java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapNamingEnumeration.getNextBatch(LdapNamingEnumeration.java:110)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapNamingEnumeration.nextAux(LdapNamingEnumeration.java:244)
    at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapNamingEnumeration.nextImpl(LdapNamingEnumeration.java:235)

I searched through the apple mailing list and its archive.  I found some posts with the same problem, but I did not see a solution to it.  From the limited documentation I could find, it looks like a JNDI model should work just like a JDBC model.  Is anyone successfully using the JNDI adaptor to fetch LDAP data using EOModel?  If so, what is the trick in getting it to work?

Thank you.