Am 16.05.2006 0:37 Uhr schrieb "WebObjects" unter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I did scour the archives before asking - all roads lead to the same
> unanswered question... How is an EOF attribute like " serverTimeZone = GMT;"
> set?
Doc of EOAttribute:

"
The handling of dates assumes by default that both the database server and
the client application are running in the local time zone. You can alter the
time zone that is assumed for the database server with the setServerTimeZone
method. If you alter the server time zone, the adaptor automatically
converts dates as they pass into and out of the server
"

This method seems to be a little expensive to use... i wonder it is not a
static method...

Wolfram