Thank you guys.

Mr. Emmanuel Geze came up with a good solution, it worked:

-------

Hi;

you need "classes12.zip" and "nls_charset12.zip" that you can find on your Oracle client lib directory ($ORACLE_ROOT/ora92/jdbc/lib).

You can copied them on $NEXT_ROOT/Library/Java directory for example.

You must modify the "JavaConfig.plist" file which is on the $NEXT_ROOT/Library/Java directory.

You must add "$HOME/Library/Java/classes12.zip" to the "DefaultClasspath".

It's all.

--------

Simple and clear.

Thanks.