On 19 May 2006, at 10:25, David Avendasora wrote:

This is probably the crux of my problem. What you see above is the entire extent of the custom code written for the application so far. This is IT. NOTHING else. Everything else is managed by WO's D2JC framework. How would I check to see if it's been inserted?

I have to wonder if your D2JC app is ignoring your eo classes, and acting directly on the database, by way of EOGenericRecord? I believe that, in some circumstances, if WO can't find your class from the eomodel, it will fall back on EOGenericRecord.

IIRC, JC uses some form of 2 stage commit - first is within the JC app, then a further commit back to the server. If you follow this idea through the documentation, something useful might pop up (I hope).

Paul