Christian,

Random thought -- are you locking your EC? (If it's the session.defaultEC then it's locked automatically for you when the session is checked out of the session store.) At least according to the docs, the EC should then propagate the lock downwards in the EOF stack as needed when you save changes.

--Paul

Paul Suh http://www.ps-enable.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           (240) 672-4212