Monday is the ADC opening party, Wednesday is the Late Night Labs and Thursday is the Campus Bash. It's my first WWDC but I was under the impression that the Design Awards can be skipped (especially since they don't have a WebObjects category).

I'm among the non-housebroken Canadian contingent who'll be there too, so watch where you step. :-)

Tuesday evening's special events are the Apple Design Awards and Stump the Experts. Those are must-sees, so I vote for Wednesday (or Monday, in a pinch).

--Karl  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>