Well, although Open Mic night could be kind of painful to be around, they might have a separate room for large groups. Hopefully soundproofed. :)

janine

On Jul 12, 2006, at 1:54 PM, Joe Little wrote:

Just looked at it, and it appears that at 7:30pm that night open-mic
night is on, so an event there is already planned.

Josh suggests the Hotel Utah (http://www.thehotelutahsaloon.com).
 From a quick look at their website they have WiFi and an event
planning contact, both of which seem like good things.  Does someone
local want to contact them?  If not I will do it, but someone who
could go by and take a look at the place would be best.

janine