Since this will be my first year going, I don't want to try to organize something that might not work out. But if any of the veterans want to try, I'm willing to help out.

Here's an idea - Cafe Press also does bumper stickers. We could each get a clipboard to put our bingo card on, and have a WO sticker on the back of it. The idea being to attract as much attention for WO as possible.

I think MIke's "Powered by WebObjects" badge would be perfect for this. (hint, hint :)

janine