Hi all,

Recently I created a Direct to Web Service application, and used
WebServiceAssistant to add services and operations. There is absolutely no
coding and it works great until the following problem occurred:

Even though I added "-WOCachingEnabled NO" for the web service instance, it
still somehow caches the old data. Only when the web service instance is
restarted, it will re-fetch and get the latest information. I wonder where
the data is cached and how to prevent such caching? Do I need to write my
own code to handle it? Any settings or application properties to include?

This is my first web service application. Please help me if you know how to
solve it.

Thanks a lot.
Wen