So I'm trying to get back into WebObjects after dabbling last year a bit. Last night I attempted to deploy a simple application that does some CRUD type operations into a Tomcat instance (thank you Andrew, http://homepage.mac.com/andrewlindesay/le/articles/wo-tomcat.pdf).

The application deploys correctly and the login page comes up, but I get the following errors when attempting to access the database (Oracle XE in this case).

- An exception occurred while trying to open a channel: com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.JDBCAdaptorException: Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null' - <com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOComponentRequestHandler>: Exception occurred while handling request: java.lang.IllegalStateException: _obtainOpenChannel -- com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseContext [EMAIL PROTECTED]: failed to open database channel. Check your connection dictionary, and ensure your database is correctly configured.

I assume (but you know the saying about that word) that I'm basically not getting the correct JDBC URL plugged in for my deployment, even though it may be set up correctly in the EOModel file. Andrews documentation refers to setConnectionDictionary call... and I assume that I may need that, but feel a bit lost. FWIW, the app behaves correctly when run out of Xcode.

Thanks in advance,
Tarun