Le 06-08-03, à 15:26, Chuck Hill a écrit :

On Aug 3, 2006, at 12:23 PM, Pascal Robert wrote:

Yes, bringing back the old content from WhyWebObjects is a start. I think we should also put a list of people using WO, including their achievements, type of industries (SMB, media, etc.), other services they provide, etc. This way, it would help each other to find partners for projects, and to help potential customers for finding WO people.

I have heard that from several of our clients, "It is hard to find WO people" (or hard to find them locally).

Same thing here, and one of customers even called Apple Canada to find WO people and they said that nobody is doing WO work in Quebec (which is not true, we know at least two other places that use WO besides us).