Some weeks back someone posted to this list (I think) that it's better to go down to Cupertino and shop at the Employee Store on some day other than the one of the Campus Bash, to avoid the long lines. Tonight I tried to find out some info about this store, like it's location and hours and whether they will really allow us unwashed masses to shop there, but I could not find the message nor any mention of the existence of such a store. So can someone who has done this before please educate the newbies?

thanks,

janine

PS Had a great time at the meetup - it was great to talk to everyone! Joe, you did a great job of organizing; thank you for all your efforts.