Depending on what you really need, JooReport ( http://jooreports.sourceforge.net ) might be enough.

- jfv

Le 06-08-11, à 11:04, Pascal Robert a écrit :

On 06-08-11, at 08:00, Inessa Weiner wrote:

Hello,

Our client would like an ability to generate a letter - MS Word document from Web Objects application. Can someone who has done a similar thing point me in the right direction?

You can use OpenOffice for it. We use it in a WO application for doing mail merge. I should write an article on this.