Hi, Mike,

You also referenced a downloadable zipped version of the javadoc package. Was that a one-time-only URI, or is that maintained? If the latter, could you add the link to that as well when you change the link on the wonder site?

Although web based documentation is very helpful, it is often unavailable to my laptop when working on a commuter train, at a remote location or at a client location with no connectivity.

Thanks.

Regards,
Jerry