Hello David and everyone,

Yes I know now. But Apple promotes WO, like if it needs a Tiger
server to deploy.
I was really confused about it.
David Sanchez

Deployment on other platforms (than OS X Server) was confusing.

I tried to add the relevant links to the FAQ. Please see under section
Deployment:

http://www.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOCOM/FAQ+on+WebObjects

Hope this helps and is still accurate with WO 5.3.2 (?), it was for WO 5.3.1.

If you happen to find answer to other questions on your exploration of
WO, please add them to the Wiki  FAQ, thanks...it will help everyone
doing the same in the next months.

Marc