Hi Xavier,

One last thing, if I want to pass the languages NSArray from the the application (displayDestinationKey) to the localizedName method in the framework, how would I do that?

I can only guess that you'll want to pass in the session's languages:

<http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Webobjects/Reference/API/ com/webobjects/appserver/WOSession.html#languages()>

I'll guess your next question will be how to access the session from the method in your framework? WOnder lets you get it via <http:// www.mdimension.com/~wonder/api/er/extensions/ ERXExtensions.html#session()>. I don't know any similar API in standard WO that would let you access the session without passing the context around. Anybody?

cheers

Fabian