Hello Chuck;

I am a little confused here as at (2) there is no context in which to restore/save the session. I assume in the case of the component request handler, the context is actually created at (2), but I am creating a system that uses 'WOAction' so I assume the context must be being created at (1) and thus I think the session restore and save must be done at that point as well?

cheers.

I'm wondering, when one is writing a request handler, where should the session restore and save be located?

1) WOAction.performActionNamed(...)
2) WORequestHandler.handleRequest(...)

Anybody know where Apple does this?

The second one.  See page 167.  ;-)