Title: EOModeler not bringing any data
Hi all,

Something really weird happens: I use EOModeler to browse data from a view in SQL 2000, and it shows no data. But if queried through DBVisualizer or Enterprise Manager, I can see data.

Following is the adapter setting, and there is no complaint about it by the EOModeler:
URL -
jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://serverName:1433;DatabaseName=PDSDevel;selectMethod=cursor
Driver -
com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

Also, with the same adaptor setting, I’m able to retrieve data from other views or tables in the same database. I wonder what might be the problem. Please advise.

Thanks a lot!
Wen