Oh, silly me, who thought that the 2nd largest bank in the world would use the new specification, whereas in their complete OFX file I see:

        VERSION:102

There are 59 large files of XSD specification on the OFX site for vers 2, I guess that somewhere in there it tells me that all tags are properly XML terminated but I couldn't grok it from the files.

Thanks,
Baiss

PS: I guess I'll write a custom parser that'll handle both versions...